Promote Digital Educational Content
With Gutenberg technology, the French Ministry of Education helps teachers lead their students to build a better future
Teachers need to adapt teaching to each one
It takes a lot of time to spot students' weaknesses and strengths at early stages of the course so they are less frustrated by bad marks or less bored by easy concepts. Traditional tools also do not give teachers the opportunity to customize their teaching to each student while leading the class through a curriculum. Indeed, everyone has their own learning pace and own level of understanding when they are taught new concepts. Therefore a more customized teaching can make miracles happen and enable many students to blossom.
Gutenberg Technology's answer
Gutenberg Technology and its partners created an innovative learning platform for students, teachers and institutions
The Blended Learning meets teachers and students needs in many aspects. Indeed, it combines face-to-face teaching with online teaching, providing the perfect balance for learning. Taking advantage of this method, Gutenberg Technology developed an adaptive-ready learning platform. Starting working on teacher-assigned standard learning paths, each student is then proposed a personnalized path based on his personal outcomes while being encouraged with badges and positive feedbacks. In the same time, teachers can follow in real time their students' progress and are warned as soon as a student struggles with a notion.
Features of our LMS solution
- Web and tablet online / offline teaching interface
- Gamified interface for students with experience points, badges and a progress dashboard
- Teacher interface to select and customize the appropriate learning materials and follow students' progress in real time
- Classroom Manager for teachers and learning institutions to manage student classrooms and share learning content with groups of students and teachers
- Adaptive learning paths with hints and encouraging feedbacks
THE FUTURE: an innovative LMS with advanced teaching analytics
- 2nd generation LMS: leveraging this experience among others, Gutenberg Technology works on innovative features to even better support teachers and the diversity of learners with its LMS (Learning Management System) platform to deliver a holistic solution for schools and professional learning with powerful features
- Advanced teaching analytics: GT analytics dashboard will unify the platform results and teachers' appraisals for a better view on students' progess, as well as enable the teacher to understand each student strengths and weaknesses in a blink.
And you, how will we help you?